The following narrates how I, Angeli Dumatol, spent April 30th, the last day of said month, of the year of our Lord, 2012:
- As promised, I worked on covering my books with plastic, in preparation for shelving. But then, while doing said process, I realized two things: first, that I had a lot of books that needed to be covered; and second, that I had a lot of books that needed to be shelved but lacked the shelf that was to house them. In other words, I had a lot of books. =)) Right now, the books are stacked in piles by my feet and I am trying to figure out how to fit these all in my current bookshelf that has long since proved to already be inadequate to hold my continuously growing collection of reading materials. To make things even more complicated, May is coming and that means even more books! Insurgent, City of Lost Souls, & The Serpent’s Shadow – can’t wait!
- While in the topic of books, I just have to point out that I have officially included Mr. John Green as one of my favorite authors of all-time. The guy is brilliant. His works are brilliant. I just finished Looking for Alaska – Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars within the last weeks – and I plan to start with An Abundance of Katherines tomorrow. Can’t get enough of his hilarious yet mind-stimulating writing! Expect a blog entry dedicated especially to Mr. Green and his books soon~
- I am suffering from serious case of writer’s block. *sigh* Seriously, it’s been WEEKS since I’ve last wrote something that satisfied me – the last good short story being the one I wrote for STS as one of our last papers and that was LONG BEFORE summer vacation started. Today, I tried coming up with new story ideas, having already realized that my projects-in-progress will not be getting their conclusions any time soon.
- I got a hair cut and finally am wearing my hair short – a summer cut, if I so very well put it.
- I remembered that I have a blog to maintain and am thus writing this here. Also, realizing that my hand would not be able to take writing such a long entry, I’ve decided to post the details and ramblings of our Boracay-Iloilo-Guimaras-Bacolod trip here, complete with pictures! Hoorah~ More blog entries coming soon!
There’s still a couple more hours left to the last day of April and I am hoping to spend these hours coming up with a good story idea. Wish me luck!