I’m going to make this quick since I still have to fix my to-do list [with all the stuff I have to do in preparation for the coming week] but I feel it pitiful not to make a record of this. Posting here would be a lot faster than writing it down in ‘sanctuary’.
I believe that every moment is an opportunity. Every moment brings possibilities of all kind – innumerable and immeasurable.
As for today, I got a lot of opportunity to learn things, presented below in bullet form.
- With the passing of time, you will find yourself doing what you thought you would never do in your life.
- Maturity is never a question of age.
- The age barrier can be destroyed at one point with the proper ‘push’ or the proper ‘pull’.
- ‘Relax’ cannot be removed from one’s to-do list. Otherwise, one would just end up “utterly mad”
- With every learning comes un-learning.